• Under Melk’s leadership, IDG Enterprise grew revenue by 10 percent and profit by 34 percent.
Articles by FOLIO: Magazine Staff
• Round has increased unique visits to Luckymag.com by 64 percent and page views by 91 percent (comScore May 2013 over May 2012).
• McNulty has increased total revenue by 55 percent in a three-year span.
• Keffer increased AtlanticLIVE’s revenue performance by 24 percent year-over-year.
Takeaway: In his first year, Litvack introduced several new products and product refreshes.
• Barr generated new business that resulted in a 26 percent revenue growth in beauty ad sales.
• Schiller fostered the largest one-month revenue growth for Hearst Digital Media and is up 100 percent when comparing September 2013 with 2012.
• Reynolds led the development of industry-standard digital edition measurement tools and models.
• Under Praetorius’s watch, social media referrals grew by nearly 100 percent between 2012 and 2013.
Takeaway: In one year, Hammes grew revenues, increased circulation on both print and digital platforms, redesigned the magazine and increased web traffic.